It’s time for a spiritual checkup! We’re going to provide you with a list of ideas and questions that will help you figure out where you stand as far as practicing spirituality in your daily life. Don’t worry, you won’t be graded. Perhaps this list will give you a better idea of where you are and encourage you to incorporate your own spiritual practice into your day-to-day life.
Spiritual Checkup Checklist:
1) Daily Spiritual Practice. We do a daily three-card divination each morning as part of our spiritual practice. After meditating, we use the cards to help guide us through our day. By taking the time for this practice, we quiet our minds and focus our intention for moving forward through our day. What rituals do you perform regularly?
2) Attitude of Gratitude. By focusing on the positive graces and gifts that we give to ourselves, we foster a more spiritual experience. We like to give thanks for who we are, who we are becoming, our family, friends, community, and world, waking and dreaming. What are you thankful for?
3) Giving Freely. We enjoy sharing our thoughts and ideas with the world. Whether in person, online, or in dreams, we give of ourselves freely and openly as much as we can. We also offer contributions to charities we believe in. What do you offer freely to the world?
4) Receiving Blessings. The universe is showering us with blessings, in so many forms. Each aspect of our lives presents a way for us to experience the joy of the world and to share in its bounty. What are some blessings in disguise that you may be missing out on?
5) The Big Picture. In addition to daily spirituality, we all have an overarching theme within our lives. Our most heartfelt desires connect us to our purpose for this lifetime. Look within and reflect on all the big possibilities you wish to invite into your life. What are your most cherished dreams and goals?